Evgheni Oancea: “I have dreamt of playing for the first team”
Second team players work with the first team in Belek. One of them is Evgheni Oancea.
- We lost to the club from Brno, please give us a few comments…
- We didn’t deserve to lose. The score does not reflect the game. It’s hard to say something after such matches when you are not worse but there is no result.
- Why was the second 45 worse than the first?
- I think we have got tired by the 9th day of the training camp. It was seen. We fought till the last minute thanks to our endurance and will. We want to win.
- Do you agree that you conceded an absolutely illogical goal?
- Yes. We made a mistake in the home zone. We should have met the player. The opponent had space. They moved forward, made a shot. And got it.
- This is the first training camp for you. How do you feel in the first team?
- I am overwhelmed with good emotions. I had a desire to go and to see what I can do with good opponents. I have dreamt to play for the first team since childhood. My goal from the first day was to get to the first team. Now I am here and my goal is now to become permanent player in the main squad and help the team win the championship title.
- Have you felt the difference between A Division teams and opponents at this training camp?
- There definitely is a difference. The teams here play quick football. Experienced players think and make decisions faster. All of them are higher three times in their level: in all aspects – physically, tactically and in speed.
- You have probably received enough lessons for you in Belek. What have you learnt?
- The main lesson is to be quick in matches, training sessions. Everything should be done faster. To open, to give a pass. No one will wait till you think something over. One or two touches, rarely three. No one gives a second chance.